So I have been nominated for the Liesbster Award, it’s completely different to what I thought it was, but here it goes!
There are four rules to the award:
1) Share eleven facts about yourself.
2) Answer the awarder’s questions about you
3) Ask 11 questions for your nominees to answer
4) Pick 11 people for the award.
Soooo here are some random little facts you may not have known about me:
1) I am a very short girl- only 5 foot tall.
2) I am allergic to loads of different things, including the sun.
3) I used to have a crush on the Scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz, not the actor who played the scarecrow, but the Scarecrow himself.
4) I am fluent in Irish.
5) My phone is my baby. I obsess over it and need to know where it is at all times.
6) I am extremely superstitious and as a result of this I wave at more magpies than I do at people.
7) I am so bad at watching scary movies that even the comedy movie ‘Scary Movie 3’ scared the hell out of me.
8) I bite my nails, trying to stop- but my God it’s hard.
9) I drink more Coke than I do water.
10) My current favourite TV show is Adventure Time. Don’t judge till you’ve seen Princess Bubblegum make a sandwich!
11) I am currently writing this in the middle of a lecture.
The answers to the questions the nominator asked:
- If you could have any profession in the world, what would it be and why? A writer, I’m not trying to be cheesy or anything like that, I really do just want to write, make it a huge selling author- or even just a small one- just knowing someone out there thinks my stories are good enough to read, to pick up and gobble the entire book in one or two sittings gives me chills! I honestly would love it and that is all I want to be!
- Who is your idol? It sounds sad, but I really do look up to Billie Joe Armstrong. Mainly because when I went through a really tough time the lyrics of the bands songs spoke to me and got me through it. I gotta say though, Miss Charlotte Bronte will always be close first with him- if not passing him out!
- If you could, would you be reborn the opposite gender? I think it would be a lot easier being a guy, but as my main reason would be not needing to care much about getting ready in the morning, that seems to be changing now and some guys care more about how they look than I do- so no, I like being a girl!
- Do you like mushrooms? This is important to me… I hate them with a passion… Firstly they are a type of fungus… And the are slimy… Eww
- How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? I like the Chuck Norris version of this better! But I’m gonna go with all of it.
- Who is your guilty pleasure when it comes to music? One Direction… I can’t justify it so let’s move on!
- Who is your proud pleasure when it comes to music? Green Day and The Beatles.
- Do you write anything longhand and then type it up, or just type it straight away? I write poetry and short stories in longhand and type essays and novels straight away.
- Do you write anything other than novels? Poetry and short stories!!
- Would you rather be deaf or blind? Blind so that I could still listen to music, hear my boyfriend’s voice and be able to read broil.
- If you could remove one fruit from existence, which one would it be and why? The tomato, because apparently it’s a fruit and it annoys the hell out of me thinking it’s a vegetable! Plus it’s icky.
My 11 questions for those of you I nominate:
1) What is the biggest thing you’re proud of doing in your life?
2) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
3) Do you watch cartoons on TV?
4) If yes to the above, what’s your favourite one? (I love them, so this will interest me hugely.)
5) Where do you write?
6) Are you as obsessed with technology as me? (I am very).
7) What is your biggest craving food?
8) Why did you sign up to WordPress?
9) What kind of stuff do you write?
10) If you can’t be a writer, what would you want to be?
11) What was your favourite childhood toy?
The people I have nominated:
(I am very sorry if some of you have over 200 followers, but I have no idea how to check that!)
1) Aimee Cottle
God I really need to follow more people…. There ya have it!! Hope you enjoyed it!!