- Thank the person who gave you the award
- Answer the 11 questions set by the giver of the award
- Ask 11 questions to those you pick for the award
- Nominate people for the award (bloggers with less than 200 followers only!)
I have gotten this award before, but I feel kinda rude not writing about it, especially as someone has gone through the trouble to give it to me again! So, I want to thank moving on and letting go for giving me this award! You should all go check this Blog out!
Now, the questions!
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
I would probably chose somewhere busy like Dublin, London or New York. I grew up in the country for a lot of my life and now that I am back in the city I never want to leave it!
2. What is the most life changing experience you’ve ever had?
I am going to sound cheesy but meeting my boyfriend had a huge effect on me. We were best friends before we got together and he helped me through a lot of tough things like bad break ups and things like that. I don’t know what I would have done if I hadn’t had him there!
3. Who is you idol?
Mr. Billie Joe Armstrong. I love him, an awful lot. He has been with me all through my teens and is going NOWHERE yet!
4. If you could meet anyone, who would you choose?
Billie Joe… I just want to touch that hair…
Seriously… look at that like!
5. If you were granted three wishes, what would they be?
I would ask to be published. As quickly as possible.
To be given an unlimited amount of money (my life at the moment calls for a lot of money, I’m not obseesed with it or anything!)
And I would ask for a chef who would follow me around cooking my favourite meals for me everyday. I really love food.
6. Would you go back in time and change a situation or mistake even if it would alter your present life completely?
Nope, I wouldn’t change anything at all. Everything that has happened to me has made me who I am. And I’m happy with who I am, and I could not ask for a better family, boyfriend or friends. Plus all of my mistakes make some pretty good stories. I’ll tell you all them if you ever get me drunk.
7. If you had the chance to pick a superpower for yourself, what would it be?
Psychic. I wanna be able to read minds and move things with my mind. Yeah, I’m a nosey bitch and damn proud of it!
8. If you won a million dollars, what’s the first thing you would buy?
A house. Or my degree… Maybe I should buy my degree first… Or a puppy… There are far too many things running through my head all at once to answer this question!
9. What is your favourite characteristic that you possess?
I am very empathetic. I think that’s a nice trait to hold, and I am very happy I have it!
10. When you see someone attractive, what’s the first thing you notice about them?
Hair. I’m a sucker for good hair.
11. If you could do anything and be anyone, what and who would you choose?
I think I would be me, because I know me quite well enough to continue being me. And I would be a published author living in the house filled with my friends which we have been planning for quite a while now!
And, as I am super lazy I am going to stick with the questions I used last time:
1) What is the biggest thing you’re proud of doing in your life?
2) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
3) Do you watch cartoons on TV?
4) If yes to the above, what’s your favourite one? (I love them, so this will interest me hugely.)
5) Where do you write?
6) Are you as obsessed with technology as me? (I am very).
7) What is your biggest craving food?
8) Why did you sign up to WordPress?
9) What kind of stuff do you write?
10) If you can’t be a writer, what would you want to be?
11) What was your favourite childhood toy?
Now, my nominees! I’m going to go with different people than I did last time so you all don’t have to answer the same questions again.
- Emmy Benson
- Grass Oil by Molly Field
- Migukin’s Blog
- A Grumpy Young Woman (Loves and Hates)
- Gary’s space
And there ya have it! The Liebster Award, congrats to you all!