Sooooo something I did not post about last time was how much everything has changed for me since I last posted regularly on this Blog. I feel it’s better to tell you all through one post instead of any of you who remember me being confused when I mention things I would never have mentioned before.
I have also managed to reach a few goals of mine in the process of the summer (not many, so don’t get your hopes up that this will be super inspirational!) which I may as well list here too.
1) I got a job and have kept it! That’s right I am officially moving up in the world of experience and work. Not much as I only get 4-9 hours a week, but it’s still something! My name is Charlotte, I have been working in a hotel as a waitress since May, and I have only broken one glass so far!
2) I have moved out. This one is pretty huge. I have been needing a place of my own for a very long time now (almost two years) and now I finally have one! Now, I will miss my Grandparents, whom I had been living with these past two years while I attended college, but they are only a short walk and a bus ride away so I’ll be seeing plenty of them!
3) I made it into my third year of college. I don’t know how, as one of the nights before the test I distinctly remember honestly never having heard the names of any of the authors I was to write an essay on the next day, but I managed!
4) I managed to hold onto Mr. Cooke. Some of you may remember my boyfriend from his constant reference in my Blog, and we have managed to stay together for a whole other summer despite living in two completely different counties (whoop!). I know it’s sappy, but this is the most important thing I’ve managed to do all summer!
5) I did not get fat off all my baking.
6) I’ve only gotten obsessed with one thing over the summer… and that being Farmville I am proud to say I have kicked the addiction.
7) …. Wow… I am an awful person… That’s all I’ve done this summer!
Well there ya have it, any updates which have taken place, they are all mentioned above!